LeetX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeetX

We dont really run RSPS's but when we do its LeetX

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew forums
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Official PayPal Seal
Latest topics
» Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm by Jigsaw

» Bank's Dicer App
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm by Jessie J

» Sports-2012 euros!!
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm by Jessie J

» Mod Application
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 am by Jessie J

» Application.
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am by Jessie J

» I am Bank hello
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am by Jessie J

» Skills admin application or mod.
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am by Jessie J

» Hey Guys im new. :)
How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am by Jessie J

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
dragon defender and flameburst?
Play LeetX!
Clearer guidelines for staff and players
funpk in leetXPk!
Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
IMO what pkp item prices should be
I am Bank hello
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly
Mod Application
Hey Guys im new. :)
Top posters
cyhot5
How to vote for our server! I_vote_lcapHow to vote for our server! I_voting_barHow to vote for our server! I_vote_rcap 
Rac
How to vote for our server! I_vote_lcapHow to vote for our server! I_voting_barHow to vote for our server! I_vote_rcap 
Impulse
Godly
Jessie J
S K I L L S
eliteginger
Riskyz
Bank
kieran

How to vote for our server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie J

How to vote for our server! Empty
PostSubject: How to vote for our server!   How to vote for our server! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

This is simple guide on how to vote to this server. I'll guide you step buy step on how to do it fast. So here it goes.

Step 1:To vote in rswebclients got to http://www.rswebclients.com/vote/LeetXPk.
Or if you don't trust the link go to the rswebclients.com and look for LeetXPk, pretty sure you'll find our server!

Step 2: To vote on runelocus go to the http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/details-11767-LeetX_PK.html.
As I said before, if you dont trust link go to Runelocus.com and type in our server name.

Step 3: To vote in Rune-Server go to the link http://www.rune-server.org/top.php?act=detail&sid=6043.
Or go rune-server.org and type in our server name.

Step 4: To vote in Top100Arena go to http://www.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=78051.
Or go to top100arena.com and find us by typing in our name.

If you got anymore questions please leave a comment and I'll come back to you.

I know Godly has done something similar, but i thought I still make this little guide.

You get 5m coins vor voting! Which means you can buy your dream item in game quicker.

You also don't help out your selfes, but you also helping server, making people reconising it could mean that the community can go big!

Love you all.

~Jessie J
Back to top Go down

How to vote for our server!
Page 1 of 1