LeetX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeetX

We dont really run RSPS's but when we do its LeetX

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew forums
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Official PayPal Seal
Latest topics
» Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm by Jigsaw

» Bank's Dicer App
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm by Jessie J

» Sports-2012 euros!!
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm by Jessie J

» Mod Application
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 am by Jessie J

» Application.
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am by Jessie J

» I am Bank hello
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am by Jessie J

» Skills admin application or mod.
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am by Jessie J

» Hey Guys im new. :)
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am by Jessie J

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
dragon defender and flameburst?
Play LeetX!
Clearer guidelines for staff and players
funpk in leetXPk!
Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
IMO what pkp item prices should be
I am Bank hello
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly
Mod Application
Hey Guys im new. :)
Top posters
cyhot5
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_vote_lcapBEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_voting_barBEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_vote_rcap 
Rac
BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_vote_lcapBEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_voting_barBEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_vote_rcap 
Impulse
Godly
Jessie J
S K I L L S
eliteginger
Riskyz
Bank
kieran

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riskyz

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky Empty
PostSubject: BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky   BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

GODWARS

Decided to do a short guide on all the godwars rooms..The bosses require pretty much the same invent,but i will be focusing on the other monsters in the rooms (Minions) in this part of the guide,but will give details of the bosses aswell.

Armadyl

For this you can't use anything other than RANGE on all monsters in the room.Protect from RANGE is needed at all times against all monsters here.

Below is a setup of the armour I suggest below,aswell as a basic setup:

My suggested set-up

GODWARS

Decided to do a short guide on all the godwars rooms..The bosses require pretty much the same invent,but i will be focusing on the other monsters in the rooms (Minions) in this part of the guide,but will give details of the bosses aswell.

Armadyl

For this you can't use anything other than RANGE on all monsters in the room.Protect from RANGE is needed at all times against all monsters here.

Below is a setup of the armour I suggest below,aswell as a basic setup:

Spoiler:

To go Godwars take spellbook and boss teleports and you will be teleported to here:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 66f90ca64625939809d6fe71cb5fb449

From here you go south till you appear here,near a portal:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 3b98ecc1e8860493e903fa94543ca386

Go through the portal and go north west until you reach the door below:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 27b1cb20f4578b62427654ba9d04d095

Go through the door and attack either the minions or the boss as you wish,but remember to pray RANGE at all times.

Below is how it looks when in combat with one of the minions:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 97c600d94b06bc0f2696bfcf01a8bf03

I've listed the main drops below:

Kree'ara (Boss)-Armadyl Hilt.Armadyl Plate.Armadyl Skirt.Armadyl Helm.

Minions-Armadyl Plate.Armadyl Skirt.Armadyl Helm.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT GOING BELOW 30HP AGAINST THIS MONSTER..UNLESS YOU USE A DIVINE SPIRIT SHIELD,MEANING YOU TAKE LESS DAMAGE!

Bandos

For Bandos you can use whichever method of combat you wish,as all work in here.Praying MELEE is a must as the minions can deal a fair bit of damage,as well as the obvious Graar'dor punching 60s,so remember to pray at all times.

Below is a setup of all three types of combat that i suggest (Melee,Mage,Range),aswell as a basic set-up for each:

Melee set-ups..Suggested and Basic:

Spoiler:

Mage set-ups..Suggested and Basic:
Spoiler:

Range set-ups..Suggested and Basic:

Spoiler:
From here you go North-West until you reach the door below:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 81d3aafd7934be65ff9837742f69d6be

From here you go South until you appear below:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 8ab15c60be674a4fc6eebe0f94920399

Once you go down,you go south-west until you appear below:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 60b081b5a8addf7104ae962b1ffc30ed

Go through the door and attack either the boss or the minions,but remember to pray MELEE at all times,below is a picture of combat with a minion:

Below is a drop list for the monsters within the room:

Commander Zilyana (Boss)-Saradomin Hilt,Saradomin Sword
All 3 minions-Saradomin Sword

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT GOING BELOW 30HP AGAINST THIS MONSTER..UNLESS YOU USE A DIVINE SPIRIT SHIELD,MEANING YOU TAKE LESS DAMAGE!

Zamorak

For Zamorak you can use any three of the methods of combat.But praying MELEE is a must here as all monsters can hit high.

Below is the armour i suggest,aswell as a basic set-up:

Suggested and basic melee set-up:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky D2784230e656861c8fb33836425b9518

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 794678c89c8c46a30b1f78f8e98267b9

Mage:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 97b2d98920d967c74403dd5b7a32bdb3

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky D1285879433106c288f116d2509829a6

From here you go north until you reach a broken ice bridge with a portal on it,pictured below:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 7f13b83b438b76835e688f40386e6a6b

Go through the portal and go East then abit South until you appear at the door below:

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 9e3ba3342d5fe2c40c064e0afc4c8a1e

Go into the room and pray MELEE and attack whatever you wish,below is a picture of me in combat with the Boss.(Although keep in mind,as far as i know the BOSS is the ONLY monster who drops items.But that isn't fully prove,so if you kill the minions and get a drop,let me know and i'll update this.)

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 2c524f38224247599c309fdbde1d9239

K'ril Tsutsaroth (Boss)-Zamorak Hilt.

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky 5f7aa4e253537519b1ffc3deb3dda913

Good Luck!
Thanks for ur time
-Risky!

Last edited by Rac on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Images fixed and Spoilers added)
Back to top Go down
Godly
Founder
Founder
Godly

PostSubject: Re: BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky   BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:48 am

Thanks for the guide Risky!
Back to top Go down
https://leetx.forumotion.net
Jessie J

PostSubject: Re: BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky   BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Gota love the pictures, also can see that you put much effort into this guide, so thank you very much buddy. Smile

~Jessie J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky   BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST GodWars Guide! By Risky
Page 1 of 1