LeetX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeetX

We dont really run RSPS's but when we do its LeetX

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew forums
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Official PayPal Seal
Latest topics
» Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm by Jigsaw

» Bank's Dicer App
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm by Jessie J

» Sports-2012 euros!!
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm by Jessie J

» Mod Application
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 am by Jessie J

» Application.
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am by Jessie J

» I am Bank hello
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am by Jessie J

» Skills admin application or mod.
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am by Jessie J

» Hey Guys im new. :)
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am by Jessie J

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
dragon defender and flameburst?
Play LeetX!
Clearer guidelines for staff and players
funpk in leetXPk!
Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
IMO what pkp item prices should be
I am Bank hello
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly
Mod Application
Hey Guys im new. :)
Top posters
cyhot5
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_vote_lcapreptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_voting_barreptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_vote_rcap 
Rac
reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_vote_lcapreptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_voting_barreptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_vote_rcap 
Impulse
Godly
Jessie J
S K I L L S
eliteginger
Riskyz
Bank
kieran

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reptilia boy

reptilia boy's suggestions to godly Empty
PostSubject: reptilia boy's suggestions to godly   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm

o

Last edited by reptilia boy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rac

PostSubject: Re: reptilia boy's suggestions to godly   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Custom bosses - Anything that makes leetx stand out from other servers is a great idea in my opinion, and custom bosses would be a great way to attract new players and in the future, possibly win back some old players.

Pk box - I think it may be a nice addition to the server, but to stop people from just using the pk box, maybe add some sort of con to it, such as only 2 pkp per kill.

Fishing guild - Maybe if the skills were spread out a bit (a mining area with a specific mining teleport for example) then it would be a nice idea. As it is though it wouldn't be much use, as you can fish at the general skilling area.

Super man armour - Superman armour would just be tacky and a waste of time. The time could be much better used by adding torva or another custom armour set or weapon.

Player list - Great idea! Maybe staff could have their rank next to their username in the players list, or even have a separate ::staff command to see all online staff.

Custom Claws - I completely agree that donators should be able to use custom weapons and armour. Whips, claws, godswords and chaotics would all make nice customs.

Owner cape - I think that all staff ranks (possibly including donators) should have an item that they can wear to show of their rank. It could also be useful for moderation purposes as well.

Donator codes - Codes like ::setskill and ::bank would make the game WAY too easy for donators and would be really unfair on people that either don't want to or can't donate.

Back to top Go down
Bank

Bank

PostSubject: Re: reptilia boy's suggestions to godly   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 am

No to every single custom you said. I.E Claws and capes.
Back to top Go down
Impulse

Impulse

PostSubject: Great ideas   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:39 am

Ye i agree with rac but we need more players unforunatley b4 we could make such a big descission
Back to top Go down
Rac

PostSubject: Re: reptilia boy's suggestions to godly   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Seeing as the author has edited out the first post, thread locked
Back to top Go down
cyhot5
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: reptilia boy's suggestions to godly   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Last edited by Rac on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread is locked.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reptilia boy's suggestions to godly   reptilia boy's suggestions to godly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1