LeetX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeetX

We dont really run RSPS's but when we do its LeetX

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew forums
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Official PayPal Seal
Latest topics
» Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm by Jigsaw

» Bank's Dicer App
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm by Jessie J

» Sports-2012 euros!!
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm by Jessie J

» Mod Application
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 am by Jessie J

» Application.
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am by Jessie J

» I am Bank hello
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am by Jessie J

» Skills admin application or mod.
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am by Jessie J

» Hey Guys im new. :)
I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am by Jessie J

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Most Viewed Topics
    dragon defender and flameburst?
    Play LeetX!
    Clearer guidelines for staff and players
    funpk in leetXPk!
    Jigsaw Trusted Dicer Application
    IMO what pkp item prices should be
    I am Bank hello
    reptilia boy's suggestions to godly
    Mod Application
    Hey Guys im new. :)
    Top posters
    cyhot5
    I think players should be able to yell I_vote_lcapI think players should be able to yell I_voting_barI think players should be able to yell I_vote_rcap 
    Rac
    I think players should be able to yell I_vote_lcapI think players should be able to yell I_voting_barI think players should be able to yell I_vote_rcap 
    Impulse
    Godly
    Jessie J
    S K I L L S
    eliteginger
    Riskyz
    Bank
    kieran

I think players should be able to yell

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Impulse

Impulse

I think players should be able to yell Empty
    PostSubject: I think players should be able to yell   I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm

For a suggestion i think we shud enable yell for players but with timers and only players with 400+ pkp shud be able to yell with timers to prevent spam

Timers = They can yell once every 1 min
    Back to top Go down
    cyhot5
    Donator
    Donator

PostSubject: Re: I think players should be able to yell   I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 pm

i do not think players shud be able to yell because that will end up in spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x10
    Back to top Go down
    Rac

PostSubject: Re: I think players should be able to yell   I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I agree with cyhot. Yell is for announcements and important messages, not for players to have conversations.
    Back to top Go down
    cyhot5
    Donator
    Donator

PostSubject: Re: I think players should be able to yell   I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 pm

exactly
    Back to top Go down
    Impulse

Impulse

PostSubject: reply    I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:32 pm

lol thx for understanding i need people who agree so we make godly agree
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think players should be able to yell   I think players should be able to yell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think players should be able to yell
    Page 1 of 1